Each course at IMHU offers CEs. The fee is $50. per course for CEs. An application (below) MUST be sent to us along with the Fee to qualify for CEs.

Earn CE Credit at IMHU

Through Westbrook University

Since 2015 we have been pleased to offer Continuing Education credit for each of our courses. The extra fee is $50 USD per course. You will receive a Certificate of Completion from Westbrook University acknowledging the hours given, the course you took, the teacher and IMHU. Those who have approved Westbrook U’s CEs include:  American Academy of Family Physicians (only for Integrative Medicine for Mental Health, IMMH)  American Council of Nutrition  American Academy for Facial Rehabilitation  American Naturopathic Certification Board  Arizona Homeopathic & Integrative Medical Examiners  Arizona Medical Board of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine  Board of Registered Nursing  Certified Substance Abuse Counselors  CASAC for Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counseling  Credentialing for Alcoholism and Substance Prevention Professional (CSAPP)  Holistic Dental Association  Missouri Certification Board: Credentialing and Training for Substance Use Disorder  Credentialing and Training for Substance Use Disorder (SAC)

About Westbrook University

Westbrook University is a 501(c) 3, non-profit corporation. Their delivery mode is Distance Education only. Westbrook University was established in 1986. Their faculty for their undergraduate and graduate degrees is comprised of some of the best educators in their fields. Westbrook University also offers classes to other institutions that are unable to provide for their students in cases in which their state or governing bodies require certain classes for graduation, certification, or licensure. One example of this would be Connecticut School of Integrative Manual Therapy. The State requires students to complete Anatomy and Physiology, which CSIMT, does not offer. Westbrook is filling that void for their students. They have many institutions in similar situations and offer appropriate courses to students as needed. Upon completion of coursework, students are issued an official transcript (for university credit) or course completion certificate (for CEs&CMEs). Westbrook University only offers CE credit hours for programs they approve.
More CE

Fee per Course

We must have your application along with the fees paid to give you the CEs.