1.5 hours of video presentations along with carefully selected articles and current news.
"Absolutely phenomenal course. So well researched, clear, thorough, and inspiring. I could easily see myself as part of a movement to bring ibogaine therapy to bear on the opiate addiction crisis, and to the treatment of addiction in general which is such a core component of our culture. --David Anick, MD, Psychiatrist
Ibogaine is described by:
Bill Smith, Recovered Addict and current Addictions Counselor
Dan Engle, MD, Consulting Psychiatrist to exemplary treatment centers using Ibogaine and Full Spectrum Medicine
Gabor Mate, MD, psychiatrist and author, speaks on the roots of addiction
A brief and stimulating look into the use of Ibogaine to effectively interrupt addiction to alcohol, opioids, cocaine and other addictive substances.
Iboga is a plant that grows wild in West Africa. An alkaloid from its root-bark can effect extraordinary healing if taken in the right set and setting at the appropriate dosage. It is non-addictive and can be immensely therapeutic when taken only once.
This is important information for anyone suffering with a dependency on a substance—as well as those using drugs or alcohol to tolerate difficult circumstances. All info given was thoughtfully vetted and pre-selected by Emma Bragdon, PhD, so you can avoid the google hunt for information.
Your take home: Learn what causes addiction and what can stop it through
- Evocative, inspiring personal stories of success
- Some laughs with John Oliver, TV comedian
- Expert perspective on outcomes from a Board-certified US psychiatrist
- Research that is compelling and up to date
- Link to clinical guidelines for detoxification
- Information to share with your state to improve treatments
- Articles and other videos for supportive information
- Contacts for easy follow up AND ACTION STEPS
- Referral base for your clients, friends, family members
- 5 hours of CE credit for healthcare providers (extra fee)